Here we get down to the boring nitty-gritty stuff. At the end of the day we run games which are designed to be fun, but everyone likes to know where they stand from time-to-time. So here goes…
We ask you to provide minimal personal information that is relevant to our games. We will never ask you to give information that isn’t relevant to your SPAGames experience.
- By providing your name, you agree that we may use it in our game updates and stories. The updates or stories may be distributed on various channels i.e. website, email, social media.
- We promise not to share your name with any third-party for marketing purposes without your prior consent.
Your Contact Details
We don’t like spam any more than you do and as such we will not bombard you with annoying messages. We have also tried our best to conform to GDPR which came into force on 25th May 2018.
We would however, like to have the opportunity to update you on games you’ve entered and inform you of upcoming games you may be interested in. To do this you will need to ensure your marketing preferences have been updated. You can do that by sending us an email.
- A genuine, monitored email address must be provided as this is the means by which we will contact you to discuss any winnings that you are due.
- By updating your marketing preferences and indicating that we may email you, you’re agreeing that we may contact you by e-mail during the course of the game and that we may contact you in the future regarding other SPAGames competitions that you may be interested in.
- By updating your marketing preferences and indicating that we may send you Text (SMS) messages, you’re agreeing that we may contact you on the (optionally) provided mobile number during the course of the game and that we may contact you in the future regarding other SPAGames competitions that you may be interested in.
Our games are not free to play. However, we return a vast amount of the entry money received as prize money. Some games even have 100% of the entry fees returned in the form of prizes.
- No credit will be given – if you don’t pay, you don’t play.
- Payment will only ever be by electronic means and should only be paid using links found on this site.
- We will never ask you to make a payment using anything other than secure means – keep an eye out for the padlock.
- We will never ask you to pay a ‘representative’. If you arrange with a friend to pay your entry, that is an agreement between you and them.
- On payment you will always receive a receipt. If you do not receive one within 48 hours, please contact us and we will investigate for you.
- A percentage of each entry may be retained by SPAGames to cover the cost of admin and the development of future games. We’ll always make clear whether any of the entry is being retained for this reason.
Sometimes stuff goes wrong. SPAGames will always endeavour to ensure errors or problems will be dealt with efficiently and on a mutually agreeable basis.
- SPAGames reserve the right to cancel the game at any time and return all unused entry fees. We will of course make every effort to ensure this is never the case.
- A percentage of each entry will be retained by SPAGames to cover the cost of administration.
- Players may enter as many times as they wish. No discount will be offered for multiple entries.